A little button battery can change a family’s life – forever
We’re Here To Help.
To educate, provide resources and information, while sharing stories of how a little button battery can change a family’s life–forever. We are driven to reach as many people as possible to encourage action, provide education, and certainly to support those who have suffered.
When Emmett was just a year old, he found and swallowed a button battery that had accidentally fallen out of the DVD player remote control. In a short period of time, the button battery caused two perforations to his esophagus and trachea.
“More than 3,500 incidents of button battery ingestion are reported to U.S. poison control centers each year.”
Emmett's Fight Foundation is a 501(c)(3) registered charitable organization EIN#45-1571817
© 2019 Emmett's Fight Foundation. All Rights Reserved.