Get Help Now
If A Coin-Sized Button Battery Is Suspected To Have Been Swallowed:
- Get help fast! Do not wait!
- Go to the nearest emergency room immediately
- Insist a chest x-ray be done immediately
- Do not let the child eat or drink until a chest x-ray can determine if a battery is present
- Do not induce vomiting
The National Poison Control
- 24-hour Button Battery Ingestion Hotline: 800-498-8666
U.S. PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION
CPSC works to ensure the safety of consumer products.
SAFE KIDS USA
Safe Kids Worldwide is a nonprofit organization working to help families and communities keep kids safe from injuries.
Emmett's Fight Foundation is a 501(c)(3) registered charitable organization EIN#45-1571817
© 2019 Emmett's Fight Foundation. All Rights Reserved.